• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Need help with Mimesweeper!

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> Need help with Mimesweeper! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Need help with Mimesweeper! - 22.Apr.2005 2:21:00 AM   
JasonLee

Network: Windows 2000 Server machine running Exchange 2000 with the latest service pack.

Mimesweeper installed on seperate Windows 2000 Server machine as in inbetween for all email traffic.

Problem: We are unable to send email to a few domains. We are getting errors that say:

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: Test
Sent: 4/21/2005 5:05 PM

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

vvollmers@airlines.org on 4/21/2005 5:05 PM
No route was found for the recipient server. Please contact your system administrator.
< stamp.galaxy_1 #5.4.4>

Checked all settings and it all seems fine, no DNS or AD problems at all. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Jason Lee
Post #: 1
RE: Need help with Mimesweeper! - 23.Apr.2005 9:06:00 PM   
tooms@post1.tele.dk

Try turn on SMTP logging in mailsweeper and see why it not can deliver to the domains

Try also use telnet mail.server.tld 25 on the mailsweeper for the doamains to see if that gives you some ideas to what it can be.

As fix you can try to "force" route for the domains to your ISP's relay server in the mailsweeper box

(in reply to JasonLee)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> Need help with Mimesweeper! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter