• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

MSW causing PF msgs not delivered

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> MSW causing PF msgs not delivered Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
MSW causing PF msgs not delivered - 18.May2005 1:27:00 PM   
ylee104

Hello,

We are trying to migrate Exchange 2000 to 2003 on a new server. The new server is running Win2003 and Exch2003SP1 with Mailsweeper 4.3_17 installed. The public folder replication messages do not get delivered when the MSW Intercept Module is turned ON.

The problem was identified using ESM Tracking Center. If the Intercept Module is turned ON, the public folder replication messages would stop at ˘Queued for Local Delivery÷ without any error in the Application Event log and without messages in the MSW and Exchange queue folders. If turned OFF, the public folder replication messages are being ˘Delivered Locally to Store÷ as normal.

Regular email messages get delivered regarless of whether the Intercept Module is ON or OFF.

Appreciate any help.
Post #: 1
RE: MSW causing PF msgs not delivered - 24.May2005 12:31:00 PM   
ylee104

After reporting the issue to their tech support and requesting an escalation, they came up with a workaround patch to ignore public folder messages from the interceptor module. Not quite a solution yet but a workable work around.

(in reply to ylee104)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> MSW causing PF msgs not delivered Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter