• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How can I configure multiple domains?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Server Security >> How can I configure multiple domains? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How can I configure multiple domains? - 11.Mar.2003 9:37:00 AM   
gmathew

hi friends, I have a windows nt 4.0 network, and now i want to install exchange 2000 on a windows 2000 server, and want to configure multiple domains for email access, and other thing which i need to do is to allow users to access emails from outside the LAN, by either Outlook, Outlook Express or Internet browser. What am I suppose to do, for these, especially browser..?
Thx.
Post #: 1
RE: How can I configure multiple domains? - 18.Mar.2003 12:48:00 AM   
microcrashboy

Read all the tutorials that are here. For setting up multpe domains read setting up multiple smtp and for remote access either vpn or outlook webaccess.

(in reply to gmathew)
Post #: 2
RE: How can I configure multiple domains? - 18.Mar.2003 1:31:00 AM   
tsavo

To configure multiple e-mail address
From ESM go to Recipient Policy the properties of one of your policies (default policy.) Click e-mail addresses tab and add all of the SMTP @ addresses you need. EASY

For external e-mail, the best thing to do is to use OWA with an address of mail.domainname.com. You need to have a firewall with VPN capabilities to really set up an external OE or Oulook client up. Its a pain in the ass really. I just performed a migration to eliminate having to use Outlook for external sites I support.

Charles

(in reply to gmathew)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Server Security >> How can I configure multiple domains? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter