• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

dllhost.exe

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Server Security >> dllhost.exe Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
dllhost.exe - 23.Jun.2005 6:28:00 AM   
create_share

My server is getting very slow after a few minutes of rebooting everytime. and after some time it starts giving dllhost.exe in the task manager processes list. is this slow performance becuase of dllhost.exe or can be something else. My event viewer is also showing these errors.

1. The description for Event ID ( 2104 ) in Source ( MSExchangeDSAccess ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: STORE.EXE, 2588.

2.The description for Event ID ( 2076 ) in Source ( MSExchangeDSAccess ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: MAD.EXE, 1904, 5, 4, 4.

3.The description for Event ID ( 2102 ) in Source ( MSExchangeDSAccess ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: MAD.EXE, 1912, myserver.mydomain.com.

4. The server was unable to add the virtual root '/' for the directory '/Internet Newsgroups' due to the following error: The parameter is incorrect. The data is the error code.
For additional information specific to this message please visit the Microsoft Online Support site located at:
Post #: 1
RE: dllhost.exe - 6.Sep.2005 8:06:07 AM   
pjhutch

Difficult to say. Task Manager and Performance Monitor are places to start.
dllhost.exe is part of the OS so that can be ignored
(http://www.neuber.com/taskmanager/process/dllhost.exe.html)

(in reply to create_share)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Server Security >> dllhost.exe Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter