• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

AntiVirus, AntiSpam, AntiSpyWare - choices choices

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Server Security >> AntiVirus, AntiSpam, AntiSpyWare - choices choices Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
AntiVirus, AntiSpam, AntiSpyWare - choices choices - 29.Jun.2005 11:29:00 AM   
matthew.maltby@apteco.com

I am trying to decide what software to buy for my Exchange 2000 and my ISA 2000(soon to be ISA2004) to cover AV, AS, ASW.

Exchange is Server Published behind the ISA and has the IIS running on it, i.e. I don't have any kind of SMTP gateway on front of it.

ISA is running as a Web Proxy and Firewall and connected directly to my ADSL router. There are no other F/W products in front/behind.

The desktop machines all run Symantec AV ver 9.

I am considering for Exchange iHateSpam and Antigen. On ISA GFi Download Security and no AV.

Can I have some suggestions and opinions please as I just feel over whelmed with all the choices and marketing hype!

Thanks

M
Post #: 1
RE: AntiVirus, AntiSpam, AntiSpyWare - choices choices - 29.Jun.2005 11:57:00 AM   
consultOz

Matt,

Go to anti Spam Section
Scroll down to readers choice, and vote for any of those anti spam solutions,

You will see all the best ones, this will give you clear idea what to buy.

To be honest to you, I like standardization and I would say, since you have Norton in house already, go for Norton,

I use Trend micro for both for my e-mail and servers, and work stations, etc, and very happy with it. Switched from Norton(-:

I took advantage, trend offer competitive upgrade,
Almost %70 percent off from the whole price.
Works great so far for me.

I hade by the way I-hate spam and never used it.
Some of my friends are using IMF(Microsoft) and they are very happy with it, and it is free, can you believe that.\

Good luck to you

Regards,
oz
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Server Security >> AntiVirus, AntiSpam, AntiSpyWare - choices choices Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter