davarisd -> RE: OWA 2000 Logon/Logoff (30.Jan.2003 9:16:00 PM)
For additional information about how to enable SSL, click the article number
below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
2. On the active node, create a subfolder named Iisadmpwd in the Exchange public
3. On the active node, copy the files in the local
computer\Winnt\System32\Inetsrv\Iisadmpwd folder from the local computer to
the folder that you created in step 2. Because Exchange 2000 maps an M drive
by default, the path of the public folder should be
4. On the active node, start the Internet Service Manager (ISM), which loads the
Internet Information Server snap-in for the Microsoft Management Console
5. Click the Exchange Virtual Server, and then create a virtual directory named
Iisadmpwd. Set the subfolder that you created in step 1 as the "Web Site
Content Directory," and enable Read, Run, and Execute permissions on this
6. Enable SSL on this virtual directory. You can open the Directory Security
page of this virtual directory, and click Edit under Secure Communications.
Then click to select the "Require Secure Channel when accessing this
resource" check box.
7. In Cluster administrator, move the Exchange 2000 group to every passive node,
one by one. This turns every passive node into an active node. Then repeat
steps 1 through 6 on every node when it is active.