• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

User should change their password of Active Directory thru OWA....How?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Outlook Web Access >> User should change their password of Active Directory thru OWA....How? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
User should change their password of Active Directory t... - 25.Jun.2003 6:07:00 AM   
jojoindia2000

I want my users of Active Directory to change their passwords thru OWA. My users use internet to access OWA..How?
Post #: 1
RE: User should change their password of Active Directo... - 25.Jun.2003 3:55:00 PM   
pinball

Hi Jonzie,

When logged into OWA, click on Options on the shortcuts menu, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on the change password box.

The following KB article explains what to check if the above isn't working. KB267596 XWEB: How to Change OWA Passwords Through IIS

Hope this helps,

John.

[ June 25, 2003, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: pinball ]

(in reply to jojoindia2000)
Post #: 2
RE: User should change their password of Active Directo... - 9.Jan.2014 12:16:23 AM   
James448888

I think you have to check this link. This link make you understand all about of your problems.
http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2008/12/09/450238.aspx

(in reply to jojoindia2000)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Outlook Web Access >> User should change their password of Active Directory thru OWA....How? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter