• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

OWA and ISA

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Outlook Web Access >> OWA and ISA Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
OWA and ISA - 30.Sep.2003 7:59:00 PM   
estebon

Has anyone successfully deployed OWA with ISA and Feature Pack 1 using the methods described in http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/pubowa2003toc.html ?
We are currently testing, and all seems to be working except antivirus. We have been unable to find a http antivirus plugin for ISA that will scan viruses on the web published OWA server. All products we have reviewed seem to just to be for virus scanning the proxied internal clients as opposed to traffic destined to a OWA server using an OWA web publishing rule.

Any help would be appreciated?
Post #: 1
RE: OWA and ISA - 8.Oct.2003 9:29:00 AM   
jbarsodi

Not quite sure I'm seeing what you are trying to accomplish.

I use GFI MailSecurity for my Email AV and it works great. I also use ISA and have no problems with AV running correctly.

Sounds like you are referring to a web content AV system? Are you trying to a achieve functionality like the MAPI outlook client? Where it won't allow you to open .exe, .pif, .vbs attachemnts?

(in reply to estebon)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Outlook Web Access >> OWA and ISA Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter