• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Xkey - your Exchange mailbox on a USB key

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Outlook Web Access >> Xkey - your Exchange mailbox on a USB key Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Xkey - your Exchange mailbox on a USB key - 14.Oct.2003 11:40:00 PM   
Ella

Xkey - your Exchange mailbox with you anywhere
Xkey replicates the contents of your Exchange mailbox onto a miniature USB appliance that fits on your keychain. Simply plug it into any PC online or off - to work with all Exchange data: emails, calendar, contacts and tasks. Xkey requires no installation, setup, or configuration just your username and password.

You now have not one PC you can work from you have hundreds of millions! Every PC, in fact, can serve as a terminal for the Xkey, making your mailbox available at all times. Any changes you make on Xkey sending emails, deleting appointments automatically synchronize with your Exchange server, and from there with your Outlook; so your mailbox is identical no matter where you access it from. In fact, you dont even have to be online. You can work offline or behind firewalls, read and compose emails, update contacts, and schedule appointments. Xkey automatically synchronizes with Exchange server next time you connect.

Xkey - your Exchange mailbox with you anywhere

Ella
Seaside Software
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Outlook Web Access >> Xkey - your Exchange mailbox on a USB key Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter