• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Problems accessing OWA after adding a child domain !

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Outlook Web Access >> Problems accessing OWA after adding a child domain ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problems accessing OWA after adding a child domain ! - 18.Jan.2004 5:03:00 PM   
raedaljarrah

Hi ...

I have added a child domain to my Active Directory infrastructure .

E-mail goes fine using Outlook Express on both the parent & child level domains.

Now in order to get access to a certain mail box using the OWA Interface , one have to enter
domain.com\username in the authentication box in addition to the password .

Please note that I am doing this from machines which are already members of the appropriate domain and with users who are logged on to the appropriate domain ( parent or child ) .

The dialog box gives me no domain name choice so I have to preceed the username with the domain name in this way.

Prior to installing the child domain I just had to use the username & password only from any machine whether logged on to the domain or not !

The Default Recipient Policy has been modified to include the parent & child domain addresses.

By the way , I am using IE6 with service pack 1 on all machines.

Any remedy please ?

Lots of thanks

[ January 18, 2004, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: Raed Al-Jarrah ]
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Outlook Web Access >> Problems accessing OWA after adding a child domain ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter