• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

MSE 2000, OWA: limited access to the mailbox for the others

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Outlook Web Access >> MSE 2000, OWA: limited access to the mailbox for the others Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
MSE 2000, OWA: limited access to the mailbox for the ot... - 19.Mar.2004 8:55:00 AM   
Bross7

I'd like to set limited access to each mailbox for non-owner users, in order to every user was able to read

coleague emails when he is out of office but wasn't able to delete them.

I was trying to do so at two levels.

1.System manager - Mailbox store - properites - security

2.AD - Users - Exchange advances - mailbox rights

User is not able to access colegue mailbox till I set rights for domain users at level 1, despite having set

rights for particular user at stage 2.

Setting access rights at level 1 and 2 users is able to access colegues mailbox but with full rights, I am not

able to forbid deletion of emails.Of course I was trying to restrict the user by setting DENY for "Delete message storage".

How should I set the rights or where ? (BTW: Basic authentication for users is set, SBS 2000)

Thanks a lot.
Post #: 1
RE: MSE 2000, OWA: limited access to the mailbox for th... - 22.Mar.2004 10:37:00 AM   
pjhutch

Try using Delegate options via MS Outlook to restrict user access.

(in reply to Bross7)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Outlook Web Access >> MSE 2000, OWA: limited access to the mailbox for the others Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter