• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

I can not access OWA from a laptop...

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Outlook Web Access >> I can not access OWA from a laptop... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I can not access OWA from a laptop... - 22.Nov.2004 8:09:00 PM   
krm4er

I know it's a bit strange but I really feel desperate on this issue. We have an Exc2003 server and have the IIS on the same machine as well. We used to have no trouble accessing OWA from this laptop (sometimes I had to enter the username&password a couple of times) but suddenly the problem started. When I try to reach OWA, the system asks for the username&password a couple of times, after the first log in, the browser starts downloading the left pane (folder list) and when it comes to the middle part (inbox) the authentication window pops up again. I enter the username&password again and it comes out again and again. After 3rd or 4th one it displays "The folder can't be displayed. You don't have permission to perform this action" instead of showing my messages.

I was suspecting from our server but I can log on to OWA without any problems from another computer in an internet cafe or a friends house...

Desperately need your help on this...

The computer I'm having this issue is a WinXP SP2 machine. I disabled Windows firewall. Currently using Zone Alarm 4.5.

Any help is aprreciated.

regards...
Post #: 1
RE: I can not access OWA from a laptop... - 22.Nov.2004 8:38:00 PM   
mark@mvps.org

If OWA is hunky dory from everywhere else then the finger of blame points towards the browser, expecially since you disabled the firewall. Me, I'd say sod it and format the laptop (or at least stick another copy of Windows into a clean area)

(in reply to krm4er)
Post #: 2
RE: I can not access OWA from a laptop... - 5.Dec.2004 8:49:00 AM   
Ramadan

And I have the same problem also some of our users tell me that they can not access thier mail boxes from other countries and some of them they can.
and I can not access the mail box from the internal network and give me the same views that are in the previous message and if this message answered it well be very benefit to us.

(in reply to krm4er)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Outlook Web Access >> I can not access OWA from a laptop... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter