• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

post cross forest calendar issue - unable to edit appointments prefixed with Copy:

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Migration >> post cross forest calendar issue - unable to edit appointments prefixed with Copy: Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
post cross forest calendar issue - unable to edit appoi... - 15.Nov.2010 9:20:38 PM   
b.tabb

Hi

I've migrated a bunch of users from one forest to a new forest.
Both domains are windows 2003 and both exchange servers are exchange 2007.
The domains are connected via a trust.

With one user he had a bunch of re-occurring meetings setup and with some of them the subject has been prefixed with the word "Copy:"

If you open the appointment a notification bar says "This meeting was copied to your calendar and will not receive updates. To receive updates, contact the organizer, xxxx"

In some cases the migrated user is the organizer and they are unable to change the meeting and send updates.

In other cases where another user setup the meeting and they send an update it shows up as an additional calendar item.

The move mailbox command looks like this :
Move-Mailbox -TargetDatabase "server\First Storage Group\Mailbox Database" -Identity $UserName -GlobalCatalog dc.customer.lan -SourceForestGlobalCatalog olddc.customer.lan -NTAccountOU "OU=city,DC=customer,DC=lan" -SourceForestCredential $SourceCredential -TargetForestCredential $TargetCredential -SourceMailboxCleanupOptions CreateSourceContact -PreserveMailboxSizeLimit: $True

I've had a hunt on the web and it seems like the migration has somehow broken the appoints from the original meeting request ?

Any ideas how to get the appointments back would be appreciated.

Thanks

bryan
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Migration >> post cross forest calendar issue - unable to edit appointments prefixed with Copy: Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter