• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

public calendar sync

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> public calendar sync Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
public calendar sync - 22.Feb.2005 4:55:00 PM   
onebigdoor

i have a small network on an exchange server (exchange 2003).
we have a public calandar that exists on the server that can be viewed and updated by anyone on the exchange server. most of the computers communicate with it via outlook 2003 (small business edition).
recently, i connected a new laptop to the exchange server. it's running the version of outlook that came with it (with office basic 2003). i've connected it to the exchange server fine, it can see all mail and view all of the public folders. however, when viewing the public calandar, the duration of events is incorrect. for example, if i add an event at another computer to last from february 16-17, on the new laptop, the event might cover feb 16-18.
i've upgraded the service pack for office basic on the laptop to all the latest updates. as far as i can tell, the version of outlook 2003 that comes with basic is the same as the version with small business edition. what could be the source of this problem? any clues would be appreciated, this has got me completely stumped.
Post #: 1
RE: public calendar sync - 22.Feb.2005 10:14:00 PM   
Zelandakh

That is usually caused by the local client time zone being incorrect. Have a look at that.

(in reply to onebigdoor)
Post #: 2
RE: public calendar sync - 24.Feb.2005 6:04:00 PM   
onebigdoor

awesome.
you just ended a week of headaches.
thank you.

(in reply to onebigdoor)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> public calendar sync Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter