• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

what is the following error?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Installation >> what is the following error? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
what is the following error? - 20.Dec.2014 6:20:18 AM   
sourena21

hi,
I'm trying to install msExchange 2013 and the error happened
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error:
The following error was generated when "$error.Clear();
install-MsiPackage -PackagePath $RolePackagePath -LogFile $RoleLogFilePath -UpdatesDir $RoleUpdatesDir -PropertyValues ("INSTALLDIR=`"" + $RoleInstallPath + "`" ESE=1");
" was run: "Installing product C:\MsExchange13SP1\en\UMLanguagePack.en-US.msi failed. Fatal error during installation. Error code is 1603. Last error reported by the MSI package is 'The cabinet file 'EmbeddedFiles' required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a network error, an error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package.'.".
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what is the meaning of it?
and what I must do?
excuse me because I can't write English well
Post #: 1
RE: what is the following error? - 25.Dec.2014 9:12:10 AM   
Lekhan

quote:

ORIGINAL: sourena21

hi,
I'm trying to install msExchange 2013 and the error happened
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error:
The following error was generated when "$error.Clear();
install-MsiPackage -PackagePath $RolePackagePath -LogFile $RoleLogFilePath -UpdatesDir $RoleUpdatesDir -PropertyValues ("INSTALLDIR=`"" + $RoleInstallPath + "`" ESE=1");
" was run: "Installing product C:\MsExchange13SP1\en\UMLanguagePack.en-US.msi failed. Fatal error during installation. Error code is 1603. Last error reported by the MSI package is 'The cabinet file 'EmbeddedFiles' required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a network error, an error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package.'.".
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what is the meaning of it?
and what I must do?
excuse me because I can't write English well

In most case you have corupted installation files. You should download a new one from Microsoft.

(in reply to sourena21)
Post #: 2
RE: what is the following error? - 4.Feb.2015 10:56:33 PM   
yanfifa

I try to select spanish language in my ECP an OWA but cant do that because spanish not exist in optionseafifa15
**** coins
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Installation >> what is the following error? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter